Monday, January 3rd, 2011 | Gryffindor, Swiss Lick Swissies Canine Cancer Fund
It’s been a year since we lost Gryffin. We could be all melancholy, but he’d rather we laugh a bit – or at the very least, smile when we think of him.
Instead of the sad mumbo jumbo, I figured I’d share some of what I learned from Gryffin over the years to help get you to smile.
1. I am the most beautiful [person] in the world.
2. Absolutely everyone loves me. A lot. Why wouldn’t they? See #1 if you are unsure about this.
3. When in doubt, smile. It’s hard for anyone to be upset or sad when they see my winning smile.
4. Never underestimate the power of a well placed, room rumbling, ominous growl. I think it makes teenage boys wet themselves.
5. Playing practical jokes on unsuspecting people, dogs or cats is always a great way to provide amusement in my day.
6. If I am going to dish it out (see #5), I have to be able to take it as well.
7. It’s always better to ask forgiveness (employing #3 works) than permission.
8. Winter weight is ok. It will burn itself off when I run around the yard sniffing everything during/after the spring thaw.
9. Sharing food is just not cool.
10. Watch out for the bitch. There is no such thing as a good day for one of them.
- Alex (15)
- Beowulf (73)
- Bone Cancer Dogs (1)
- Canine Cancer (7)
- Dog Day on the Green (1)
- Dogs (67)
- Galena Dog Park (1)
- Gryffindor (94)
- GSMD Rescue Fundraiser (3)
- Guest Post (1)
- Indigo (209)
- Litter Mates and Swissy Friends (36)
- Obedience Training (4)
- Ozzy (87)
- Random Stuff (92)
- Storm Phobia (1)
- Swiss Lick Swissies Canine Cancer Fund (3)
- Through a Dog's Ear (1)
- Thundershirt (1)
- Training (4)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Wolf Park (1)